The tradition continues at the SOTA basketball training! SOTA is a great place for young basketball players, who want to improve their skills, work hard, make new friends and have fun! The SOTA basketball training teaches you to become a highly skilled team player. The sessions offer specialised instructions, emphasising on the fundamentals – dribbling, passing, shooting and rebounding. The SOTA basketball training is a great camp for everyone. If you are a high school basketball player, the SOTA basketball training provides an incredible opportunity to improve your game. If you are a younger player, it certainly will help you to develop the basic skills and teamwork. SOTA trainers help students to master the fundamentals of the game. At SOTA, we offer professional talent-care to help you become a better player..
Each season, we emphasise the following basketball fundamentals:
- defence (stance, movement, playing under control, closing out);
- offence (passing, receiving, movement, perimeter, inside play);
- rebounding (ball and help side);
- open court work (guards and forwards); and
- 4 on 4 cutthroat instruction
Highlights include the following:
- Daily instruction, lectures and demonstrations on the fundamentals of the game;
- Intense drills to enable each camper's individual skill development and improve the knowledge of the game;
- Report card and discussion of skills with personal evaluation; and
- Daily games against players of similar abilities.